Cross of Forgiveness Key Ring
With Leather Strap
Words of Our Lord to Marie-Julie on (July 20, 1882):
"I wish that My male and female servants, and even small children can clothe themselves with a Cross. This Cross will be small and will bear in its middle the appearance of a small white flame. This flame will indicate that they are sons and daughters of the light."
Words of Our Lord to Marie-Julie Jahenny:
“My little beloved friends, you will bear on yourselves My Adorable Cross that will preserve you from all sorts of evil, big or small and later I shall bless them.” (Ecstasy July 20, 1882)
“My little beloved friends, it is to give you an idea of what I endure at the thought of so many souls deprived of endless happiness. (i.e. of all the souls that will be lost). My little beloved friends, these past days have left so much evil, but those that come will be even more terrible because evil will take a terrible intensity, extend soon with greater measurements.
Indulgences of the Pardon Crucifix
These indulgences have been declared upon the Pardon Crucifix by Pope St. Pius X in 1905, and have been approved in the pardon of the living and the souls in Purgatory in 1907. (Never forget to pray for souls in Purgatory!)
- Whoever carries on his person the Pardon Crucifix, may thereby gain an indulgence.
- For devoutly kissing the Crucifix, an indulgence is gained.
- Whoever says one of the following invocations before this crucifix may gain each time an indulgence: “Our Father who art in heaven, forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us.” “I beg the Blessed Virgin Mary to pray to the Lord our God for me.”
- Whoever, habitually devout to this Crucifix, will fulfill the necessary conditions of Confession and Holy Communion, may gain a Plenary Indulgence on the following feasts: On the feasts of the Five Wounds of our Lord, the Invention of the Holy Cross, the Exaltation of the Holy Cross, the Immaculate Conception, and the Seven Sorrows (Dolors) of the Blessed Virgin Mary.
- Whoever, at the moment of death, fortified with the Sacraments of the Church, or contrite of heart, in the supposition of being unable to receive them, will kiss this Crucifix and ask pardon of God for his sins, and pardon his neighbor, will gain a Plenary Indulgence.
In addition, His Holiness Pope Pius X, has declared that the Indulgence attached to the Pardon Crucifix are applicable to the souls in Purgatory. The Pardon Crucifix is a very powerful "weapon" which the devil must truly hate.